Abstract Submission Process
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up the process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Deadline for the Abstract submission
- Please submit your abstract before 20th January 2019.
Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
- Paper submission (Full paper): Before January 19, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: On January 20, 2019
- Paper submission (Abstract): Before January 22, 2019
- Author Registration: Before January 24, 2019
- Final paper submission: Before January 24, 2019
- Conference Date: 26 – 27 January 2019
About the reviewing process
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the International Conference on ICEG 2019.
Important information for the CO-AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- However they will be given a discount of 5% – 25% from the Non Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
If you are not hearing from us
- Please set your spam filter to accept messages from “email@example.com”.
- Contact the main conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email within 48 hours after your registration or inquiry
- Please check your spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications